Today, we are presenting Oster TSSTTVRB04 review!
If you are tired and irritated enough with the performance of your old and dull regular oven, it’s high time to get out of your couch and taste the performance of modern models out there. Yes, I am definitely talking about the convection oven. It has got a lot of features for you to explore leaving other traditional ovens green-eyed of it. So, I will be talking about one particular oven from Oster that managed to win many of its consumers with its features, and that model is TSSTTVRB04. It does not only limit itself to convection cooking but has a lot more to offer. Thus, Oster TSSTTVRB04 review is there for you to explore.
Features of Oster TSSTTVRB04
As always, our Oster TSSTTVRB04 review will start with the feature descriptions. We won’t be talking about literally everything. We will talk about the important ones only.
What does the old regular oven do to you? it typically distributes heat from one central area resulting uneven cooking at times and sometimes burns the food. And you would definitely not want to face it. What Oster TSSTTVRB04 does is, it circulates heated air from everywhere so that it can warm the food evenly. Hence, it won’t be a pain in your bump. This model comes with a convection technology where it has a convection fan that does the job. So, while you do the job of other household chores, it does the job of cooking your meal quickly and evenly with its inbuilt fan.
Its large capacity would be another reason why I am here for an Oster TSSTTVRB04 review. So, this guy is able to house a large 12-inch pizza for your family. Not only that, it also toasts up to 6 slices of toasty bread at a time or broils the hamburgers. Once when it gets ready, the food is accessible easily not like the regular toasters that do not pop the toasts high enough to grab. So, you can guess that it has all the 3 functions bake, broil and toast for you to explore. However, it comes with a glass so that you can monitor your food while it’s being cooked.
One of the incredible factors of this convection oven is it has versatile functions for use. You will find 3 user-friendly controls with the knob to round and run. The knob at the top lets you pick a temperature that ranges from 150° F to 450° F. Moving to the middle knob, it allows you to pick one between the broil, convection bake, toast or bake. And the lower knob allows you to select between the 30-minute timer with ready bell and stay on the setting. So you can explore a lot of things once you get to use this convection oven from Oster.So you can call it one of the reasons to get an Oster TSSTTVRB04 review on it.
The Oster TSSTTVRB04 comes with a lot of extras that you definitely would like to explore. The oven comes with a slide out crumb tray below the oven and you can remove it safely for easy cleanup. Next, you will get a rack so you can place it at any of the 2 rack style positions inside the oven to put your food on top of it. Besides, you will also get a baking pan if you somehow crave for baking something, you can use it. Hence, these are some things that definitely are needed to be highlighted in Oster TSSTTVRB04 review.
We also reviewed Oster TSSTTVMNDG and Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP in our ultimate convection oven reviews in case if you want to check that out!
- The dimensions of the oven are 17 inches wide x 14 inches high x 10.38 inches deep.
- There are 3 knobs for controlling the oven.
- There are 3 cooking settings: bake, broil, and toast.
- It comes with 2 rack style positions.
- It has a 60-minute timer with auto shut off.
- It includes a rack and a baking pan.
The Green Points
- It is able to house a large 12 inches sized pizza or 6 slices of bread at one go.
- Because of its convection setting, its fan circulates hot air to warm the food evenly and quickly.
- You can place 2 racks in the oven.
- The fan does not make any noise while spinning.
- It offers a ready bell to let you know the food is ready to serve.
The Red Points
- The exterior of the oven gets quite hot, so you have to be careful while touching the handles.
- the door is a bit hard to open and close.
- The grate puller is not at all smooth to use.
- It comes with a short cord limiting how far you can be from the outlet.
- The toaster function is a bit disappointing.
Also Read: Oster TSSTTVMNDG Review.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
- What are the dimensions?
Answer: the dimensions of the oven are 17 inches wide x 14 inches high x 10.38 inches deep.
- Does the oven get hot to the touch on the outside while it is cooking?
Answer: Yes, the oven gets really hot to the touch on the outside while it is cooking.
- Does it have an interior light?
Answer: No, it does not have an interior light, but as it has a glass door you can see through your food while it is cooking it.
- What is the height of the interior from the bottom rack to the top burner?
Answer: The height of the interior from bottom rack to top burner is 5 inches. The dimensions of middle rack measure 3.5 inches. Then top rack is below the broil setting to top burner.
- Does the oven toast both sides of the bread all together? Or you have to flip the bread so as to get both sides crunchy?
Answer: No, the oven does not toast both sides of the bread all together. If you want to balance browning evenly at both the sides, you have to flip the bread.
While going through this Oster TSSTTVRB04 review, you may not have known a lot about the oven. Not only the benefits that it provides, you also know what disadvantages you can have for owning the oven. If you think that the cons are marginal enough to forgive them, you can have this incredible convection oven. Starting from its performance to its functions, it does a great justice to its brand.
Related Buyer’s guides
Last update on 2020-10-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API